Thursday, July 15, 2010

robert ellis

my turn for a post about makenzie and my love for local musicans.
first up: Robert Ellis and The Boys
Makenzie and I first experienced this country sensation on the first week of February, what mak and i have titled " the week it all began". We had been to Mango's earlier that week and decided to make it back for what they call country night. Country night consists of an all age show that starts around 10 and the best part is that there's no cover charge! That February 3rd was a night to remember. We not only met a bunch of new friends and danced our hearts out but i have my first kiss with a boy who i'm now madly in love with. My boyfriend steven. Wednesday nights at mangos have since become a weekly tradition.

Robert and Will at SummerFest 2010


Robert at Mangos


Robert and Geoffery at Mangos



1 comment:

  1. Aw yay robert ellis! And I really like that last picture...who did you have to stalk to get it haha?

    ReplyDelete