Sunday, August 22, 2010

Its Been Awhile

Sorry for the lack of posts everyone. Dena and I have been busy at our school for the past two weeks. We are both Sophomore Advisors (SA's) in our residence hall. We help freshman transition into college life and living away from home for the first time. We have been in training from morning to night every day for the past week and a half, then we've been doing move-ins and orientations with the residents. Its a challenging job. We've been in lockdown...no boyfriends...no leaving campus...but tomorrow is the official first day of school! I'm excited. I've always loved the first day of school. New backpacks, school supplies, teachers, and friends. I also like having a routine.
I'm super exhausted. I have to work the front desk at 6 am tomorrow. The plus is that I get to watch the sun rise!
Here's to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment